HerdMASTER 4 is the culmination of 30 years of research and development by ABRI in conjunction with Farmers, breed societies and industry worldwide.
The top name in herd management and perfomance recording software, HerdMASTER is used by producers in over 30 countries and by members of more than 137 breed societies.
Developed using the latest tools, HerdMASTER 4 utilises web service technology to deliver regular updates, help, how-to guides and online services such as online cloud backup and direct integration to the NLIS database and BREEDPLAN program.
Tight society and BREEDPLAN integration, as well as the ability to import/export data from almost any device or software, place HerdMASTER 4 at the cutting edge of technology in livestock recording and reporting.
3 versions of HerdMASTER 4 are available:
- Commercial: For commercial operations where breeding is not an issue.
- Small Stock: For small stock such as sheep/goats/alpacas etc.
- Stud: For stud cattle operations, has all the features of commercial and more.
- System Scalability
- No limit on the amount of animals you enter!
- Lowest cost, greatest capabilities
- Enhanced tools for data recording/viewing
- Seamless integration with 3rd party systems and devices such as wands and scales
- Subscription based licensing for lower startup costs, ongoing support and upgrades
- Tight integration with over 135 breed societies, NLIS and BREEDPLAN
- The Crush Side Recording Unit allows you to enter data and procedures directly at the crush!
- Keep every system up to date with Central Sync and either use a local server or a cloud based data-store
- Use the pre-defined reports or create your own customised report!
- Keep track of paddock density with Visual Farm
- $190 of free addons! Crush Side Recorder, Visual Farm and Custom Reporter now free with stud subscription
- View entire animal history on one screen
- Regular updates and enhancements (usually weekly)
- Ability to traverse pedigree
- Open multiple animal windows at once
- Customisable treatments and traits
- Integration of EBV's into animal details
- Many automatic calculations such as Price per KG
- Record Stud Cattle, Commercial Cattle, Sheep/Small Stock or any combination of these in one program!
- Universal File Import Utility allows you to import data from almost any source